– Are visas affected by COVID-19?
Please check your visa requirements and your country’s travel advisory before going on your trip.
– Do I need a visa to enter Dubai?
A visa is dependent on your country of citizenship. Most passport holders are eligible for a visa on arrival at no cost. However, others may need to apply for a visa beforehand.
GCC and citizens of below countries can get visa on arrival:
United States of America
– How do I apply for a Dubai tourist visa?
If you require a visa to enter Dubai, you can apply via approved airlines, hotels, travel agencies or tour operators. You can also be sponsored by a UAE resident or company.
– How long can I stay in the UAE?
Your length of stay depends on your visa type starting from 14 and up to 180 days.
– What is the validity period of my visa?
All visas are valid for 60 days from the date of issue until entry to the UAE, except the 48-hour and 96-hour visa Transit Visa (valid for 30 days).
– What nationalities are entitled to a visa on arrival in Dubai?
Citizens of more than 50 countries do not require a pre-arranged visa to enter Dubai.
– What should I check before traveling to Dubai?
Please check that your passport is valid for at least six months at the time of entry. You may also require a pre-arranged visa depending on your nationality.